Class And Membership Fees
2018 Membership renewals will open on MONDAY 20TH NOVEMBER
To retain continuity of membership, there are several methods of payment available for Members to use when renewing their membership:
• By coming into the U3A Campus and paying by cash or cheque.
• By cheque in the mail. Please quote your membership number (displayed on your membership badge).
Mailing address is PO Box 667, Redcliffe QLD 4020. Cheques payable to U3A Redcliffe Inc. please
By Direct Bank Transfer (EFT)
Your membership renewal payments may now be paid directly from your online banking site to U3A Redcliffe Inc.
If you wish to use this method of payment and to ensure the process operateswell, please follow these procedures:
Access your online bank account
You will need to create a U3A Redcliffe Inc. payee account U3A banking details are:
Account Name: U3A Redcliffe Inc.
BSB: 064 122
Account Number: 10436305
In the reference box, the following information is required:
*SURNAME & FIRST NAME OR INITIAL
*U3A MEMBER NUMBER: This is shown on your current financial badge
*This information will then show on our statement from the CBA Bank
Your Bank will provide you with a receipt number (please record and retain this)
- When you come to Campus for the first time after processing your EFT you will need to call at the office to collect your NEW FINANCIAL MEMBERS BADGE and sign your MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM.
NOTE: New Memberships can only be processed by applying in person at the U3A Redcliffe Campus Office.
U3A QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER:
AVAILABLE TO FINANCIAL MEMBERS BY SEVERAL METHODS
POSTING BY AUSTRALIA POST
EMAIL TO A NOMINATED EMAIL ADDRESS.
VIEW IT ON OUR WEBSITE www.u3aredcliffe.org.au
ANY MEMBER WHO WISHES TO CHANGE THEIR DELIVERY OPTION CAN DO SO BY ADVISING THE SECRETARY VIA THE CAMPUS OFFICE.
NEW MEMBERSHIP & CLASS FEES:
- Eligibility for membership Age 50 years plus, in their third age (retired or semi retired)
- Membership fees fall due in January and are renewable each year.
- To retain continuity of membership the fees must be paid prior to AGM
- Membership fees are $20 per year. Members joining in Term 3 will pay $15, inTerm 4 $10 for balance of year
- Reciprocal membership fee is $10 and offered to members of another U3A, but current receipt or badge must be provided at time of paying U3A Redcliffe fees.
- At time of joining each new member receives a copy of our Members Handbook
- Class fees for each class attended will be $2.00.
- Off campus classes using private halls remain at $3.00
- Computer classes are $30.00, normally for 8 lessons